TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, May 27, 2013

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2013/05/noise-campaign-in-sleep-spotcomplacency.html?m=1

2 comments:

  1. The one thing I hate most about the NWO is that it doesn't emphasize or value true toughness. But rather, it realize on an endless ream of mind games mind games and more mind games. And the mind games never stop. And there are deceptions, and making the target feel guilty all of the time. It's like we are supposed to feel they are tough because of their persistence and the fact that they constantly beat you down and never let you feel like you're getting anywhere. For example, the guy saying "coward", when it's just the usual types harassing targets. I'm sure glad I didn't get mad enough to do something to that guy, because I don't feel it's worth it, and they get evidence that the target is mentally ill. In reality, the system is trying to hide their provocations at all times, and when exposed, they go into denial or tow the NWO party line that we're simply crazy or that we can't win anyways, like we can't beat them.

    I really don't see them as having won anything. Really, where is the toughness? And it would be different if all the higher-ups and lower level perps had a name tag that said "Hi, I am a perp working for a corrupt highly illegal system of covert warfare" followed by their name. And all they can do is denial they exist and keep calling the target names.

    And they aren't going to be brainwashing me into thinking they are tougher than I or that I have lost, because it's only because of their bombardment of mindgames with many players that enables them to make the target think their system is tough. Yeah, it's damaging and oppressive and omniscient, but they are still not tough. I'd love to see them wear name tags that explains they are one of many people in on covert warfare. I know they are going to play mind games with me in response to this comment, but mind games do not equal truth. Man, when the hell are they going to get it through their thick skulls?

    Their mind games amount to this: the target calls them cowards, so they have a guy come out and call target a coward. But the targets assertion is 100% correct while the system's response is 0% correct and merely a mind game to piss the target off. The verdict: THEY'VE WON!!! YES THEY ARE SO UNBEATABLE I BETTER GIVE UP AND GROVEL AT THEIR FEET AND BEG THEM TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!! PLEASE, YOU GODS ON HIGH!!! YOU ARE SO SMART AND TOUGH BECAUSE YOU HAVE INTEL ON ME AND YOU SEND OUT ASSHOLES WHO NEED A BLACK EYE AND A GOOD SPANKING TO HARASS ME OH YOU ARE SO GOOD PERPS I HOPE YOU DON'T SMITE ME!!! PLEASE, I'LL ACCEPT ANY THING YOU GIVE ME!!! I'M SORRYYYYY!!! AGGGGGJHJHHHHHH!

    I was watching Bruce Almighty, and this was reflected in Jim Carrey's character, where he seems like he is a perp challenging the perps and telling them to "smite him". And Morgan Freeman's character tells him to take over being "God" for a week and then see how easy it is. Note this is the perps telling the target via psy-ops that their job is not easy. Oh, sorry perps!! Anyways, it's interesting how Freeman tells Carrey that "you can never tell anyone you're God", which means the TI can never tell the general population he or she is a TI. And the perps have such a hard job!! Oh let's pity them. And of course, getting Morgan Freeman to play a psy-op role... I wonder why? Hmmm... oh yeah, his step granddaughter. That's why. The perps who work so hard are selling him on a clean PR slate. BECACUSE THEIR JOB IS SO HARD PLEASE TARGETS UNDERSTAND THAT PERPS HAVE A HARD JOB WITH PSYOPS AND KEEPING THE TARGET DOWN PLEASE HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PERP MANAGING ALL THESE TARGETS AND THEN CRYING ABOUT IT IN A MOVIE SCRIPT!! Oh but they have no problem sending out cheap messy idiots to do psy-ops. Poor perps!!! I could never do their job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always believed we should just harvest homeless people for their organized. They have no place in our civilized world.

    ReplyDelete